Saturday, July 7, 2012

Awesome Bohol


Tagbilaran and Panglao, Bohol

June 6-9, 2012
We stayed for 2 nights in Bohol Bee Farm. It's an awesome place and I love their organic food! I have tried all of their ice cream flavors. I didn't like the Spicy Ginger. 

Day 1 Bohol Bee Farm
We just explored Bohol Bee Farm. 




Day 2 - Countryside Tour + Dauis/ Panglao Tour
I love their buffet breakfast. The squash bread with mango and malunggay parmesan spread is yummy! We rented a car for this whole day tour and it only costs 2,100 pesos. 

1st stop - Phyton
It's really big. I wanted to carry that Phyton but I wasn't able to! :( 

2nd stop: Butterfly Garden
Do you know that butterflies have a short life span? Mating lasts 6-12hrs. Cool!

3rd stop - Tarsier Conservation Area
Y SO CUTE!!!!  

4th stop - Ship Haus
You can actually book a room in Ship Haus.

5th stop - Chocolate Hills

6th stop - Man made forest

7th stop - Hanging Bridge

8th stop: Lunch at Loboc River
The food was just ordinary.


9th stop: Baclayon Church


10th stop: Hinagdanan Cave


Day 3 - Island Hopping
Our boatmen picked us up at Bohol Bee Farm. I  saw a lot of dolphins but I wasn't able to take photos of them. :(


We went to Balicasag Island to snorkel. It's one of the best snorkeling sites I have ever been! The Parrot Fish is so cute!


Next stop is Virgin Island.


My dad bought a Lapu-Lapu fish and we had it cooked at Bohol Bee Farm. Kudos to the chef of BBF! It was really yummy! :>


We also went to Bohol Beach Club.




Day 4 - Departure
We passed by the shrine first and bought some pasalubong before going to the airport. I will go back to Bohol! We weren't able to go to Danao. :( I really want to experience 'The Plunge'.


Next trip: Cagayan De Oro in September! :>



No comments:

Post a Comment