Saturday, July 21, 2012

Maginhawa Food Spot: Crazy Katsu

Crazy Katsu

Maginhawa St., UP Village

New addition to the restaurants in Maginhawa. I'm so excited to eat here that I even researched when will this restaurant open. A week after it's soft opening, my friend and I decided to eat here. My favorite food ever is Katsudon! I always order that when i'm in a Japanese restaurant. 

No customers yet because it was only 4 pm! We had a very late lunch. The place is very small. It can only accommodate like a maximum of 20 people.

They will provide you want-to-sawa tonkatsu sauce and japanese mayo.

Sorry for my attire. I had my internship! The interior is kinda cool.



Tonkatsu (145 php)
Nothing extraordinary. Typical breaded pork. 

Katsudon (150 php)
I have tried Katsudon in different Japanese restaurants. I was disappointed with their Katsudon. It's not that tasty. It lacks flavor. I even had to put Tonkatsu sauce. 


Food: 3 out of 5
Service: 3
Ambiance: 2
Value: 3 


No comments:

Post a Comment