Saturday, July 14, 2012

Don Day Korean Buffet @ 299.00

Don Day Korean Buffet

Malingap St. Teacher's Village

I can't remember how many times I have eaten in this restaurant. I haven't tried other Korean Buffets yet. If you happen to be here in UP/ Teacher's Village, don't forget to try this awesome restaurant. 

Samgyeopsal Buffet (299 php)
Ordinary buffet w/o Samgyeopsal (199 php) Before, it was just 150 pesos! 

Meat in thin slices (w/ lots of taba) haha
I don't usually avail their Samgyeopsal buffet. Too much of those will make me sick. 


Tteokbokki - Spicy rice cake!
I know how to cook Ttekbokki! :) It's really addictive. 

My 'Donday Buddy'

Sorry I wasn't able to take photos of the dishes. Left over pics! Haha
I keep coming back because of their chicken and bulgogi! It's even better than Bonchon chicken! 

Sorry for the left over :(

Buffet table 
There are only few choices. 
Main Dishes: Sweet and Spicy Chicken, Beef Bulgogi, Sweet and Sour Pork, Chap Chae (Noodles), Sweet and Spicy Bulgogi, Roasted Pork, Meat Balls, Shanghai - This is normally what they serve everyday. But there are days when some of the dishes are not available. 
Side dishes: Kimchi, Soup, Salad, Kimbap, Scrambled egg, Tofu, Tteokbokki, potato stick, other vegetables...

Normally, I just get 5 pcs. of chicken, bulgogi and kimbap and i'm goooood!! haha


There was a time that I threw up because I ate too much. Yep that's true! I threw up at home! It was very awful! Hmmmm... I think that's what you call Gluttony? haha

Food: 4 out of 5
Ambiance: 2
Service: 4
Value: 5 

No comments:

Post a Comment