Sunday, July 15, 2012

iShout YEY J.Co!

J.Co Donuts & Coffee

SM Megamall

I AM ADDICTED TO GREEN TEA. You read it right! I have this addiction!! When I heard that J.Co is coming to Manila, I was very excited!! Excited because they have Green Tea Donut!!! Yey!!! 

Green Tease 
It really does taste like Matcha Green Tea! Orgasmic!!! 

Alcapone
Belgian white chocolate w/ roasted almonds on top



Top to Bottom, Left to Right: Crunchy Crunchy, Mona Pisa, Berry Spears, Blueberry More, Green Tease, Black Jack, Funilla Glaze, Avocado DiCaprio, Why Nut, Tiramisu
My favorites: Green Tease, Alcapone, Tiramisu
I don't like the Mona Pisa!!! It's gross! It tastes like a pizza. O_O

42 php/ piece
230 php/ 1/2 dozen (6)
350 php/ 1 dozen (12)
550 php / 2 dozen (24)

It'd be better if you buy 2 dozen. You'll save more! Next time i'll buy 2 dozen and the 1 dozen will all be Green Tease.
I like J.Co donuts more than Krispy Kreme!

Value: 5


No comments:

Post a Comment