Saturday, July 21, 2012

Sizzlin' Pepper Lunch

Pepper Lunch

SM Megamall/ Trinoma Mall

I have tried the Beef Pepper Rice in Sizzlin' Pepper Steak. The version of Pepper Lunch is way better for me. I have read in other blogs that Pepper Lunch is the authentic version and the Sizzlin' Pepper Steak is the pinoy version. Pepper Lunch originated in Japan. 

Beef Pepper Rice w/ Egg (215 php) - Restaurant Menu
Pepper Rice. Hurry!!! Mix them up!!!

Sorry, I think the photo doesn't look appetizing at all! Haha! But hey I swear it's delicious. It's perfect! Sizzlin' Pepper Steak's version tastes bland.  

Teriyaki Beef Pepper Rice w/ Egg (188 php) - Express Menu
Pepper Lunch Express recently opened in Trinoma Food Court. I don't know why it's cheaper compared to other locations. When it comes to size, I think it's just the same. I prefer this Teriyaki than the one above. I have a sweet tooth so I enjoy eating meat with Teriyaki sauce. 

Food: 5 out of 5
Service: 3 
Ambiance: 4
Value: 3

No comments:

Post a Comment