Saturday, July 21, 2012

Milk Tea Craze: Saints' Alp

Saints' Alp Teahouse

Katipunan Ave., Regis Center

Milk tea shops are everywhere! It started to invade the Philippines last year! YES IT'S A CRAZE. So far, my favorite milk tea shops are Gong Cha, ChaTime and ZenTea. My mom and I went to SAT on a rainy day. 

There were few customers only because there was a typhoon. 


They offer wide variety of drinks. 

Oreo Milk Tea (115 php)
There's too much Oreo but it still tastes yummy!

Matcha Ice Blended w/ Moustache (140 php)
I was a bit disappointed. Too much Jasmine and it's very sweet! Green Tea isn't supposed to be that sweet. Ehhhhhh

Matcha Toast (75 php)
I can't even taste the Matcha spread! :(

Green Tea! Didn't enjoy that much

Food: 3 out of 5
Service: 3
Ambiance: 5
Value: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment