Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Oh My Bfast

Chef Laudico's BFAST

Ayala Triangle Garden

I had dinner with my HS friend. She actually had her internship in Bistro by Chef Laudico. I missed ATG! I also missed that awesome Tower1 Bldg. I used to work there before. I have passed by Bfast several times but I wasn't able to try any of  their (breakfast) meals. 

Vacant seats


Me! Yep that's my adult look. Haha

My partner in crime

Buffet area (288php)
I don't think it would be that sulit since you only have few options. 

Wagyu Tapa (188php)

Beef Stew (188php)
We ordered their bestseller dishes. Nothing special really. It will not make you come back for more. The meat is juicy tho.

'Funky' Monkey :))
I like this. It's a banoffee pie. 
P.S. It's very sweet.

Queso De Bola Cheesecake
It's a bit salty. The cheesecake is very rich and creamy. The peanut brittle on top adds sweetness. 


Food: 3 (But hey I love their desserts!)
Ambiance: 3.5
Service: 5
Value: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment