Sunday, July 8, 2012

HR/ Admin Lunch @ Clawdaddy

HR/ Admin Lunch
Clawdaddy @ Bonifacio High Street

(c) Photos from Shars Tamayo

This is my first time to eat at Clawdaddy. I'm not really a fan of seafood. I RARELY eat crabs. The last time I ate crabs is like 5 yrs ago. I think more than 5 yrs pa. I don't eat seafood that much because it is too much of a hassle to eat. Shelling? Naaaa ahhhh. Another good reason is that I am a carnivore too. Haha. 

HR/ Admin Lunch



I forgot the name of this salad. Seafood salad? Haha

Crab Maritess - Crab w/ olive oil, garlic, and who knows what
Seriously it'd be a sin not to order crabs at Clawdaddy if you're going to eat there. 
 I don't know how to eat crabs btw! How do you crack that poor crab open? 

\
We also ordered a platter of BBQ. Chicken. Ribs. Steak. 

Yey! Thanks for this lunch! I haven't eaten crabs in ages! 

Desserts - I don't know the name of the two. The one in the middle is carrot cake.


Food: 4 out of 5
Service: 3
Ambiance: 4
Value: 3.5

No comments:

Post a Comment