Sunday, July 15, 2012

Ice Cream Made of Nitrogen

The Ice Creamist

Magiting St. Teacher's Village

The place is kind of small. It only has 2 tables. Cool ice cream parlor! They sell milkshake and ice cream. It's made of nitrogen. 


Menu! Flavors I have tried: 
Oreo Cookie - I think it has coffee. It tastes coffee, not oreo! 
Nutella - My favorite! It's made of Nutella and it has roasted marshmallows on top! Yummy!
Strawberry Mint - I didn't like this! I love strawberry ice cream but the mint doesn't taste good with  strawberry flavor. 
 Roasted Marshmallow - My second favorite! I'm addicted to their roasted marshmallow!

Oreo Cookie
Ice Cream (100-120 php)
Milk Shake (80-100 php)

S'mores (40 php)


And this is how you eat s'mores... You deep it in a cup of nitrogen for seconds.

Eat your s'more in one bite


BLOW!! IT'S VERY COLD. Hahaha

Food: 4.5 out of 5
Ambiance: 1
Service: 3
Value: 3

No comments:

Post a Comment