Sunday, July 15, 2012

Orchard Road

Orchard Road

SM Megamall

My friend treated me lunch at Orchard Road. She used the vouchers she got from ensogo. We are both addicted to groupons! haha

I met with her the day after I arrived in Manila. There was an ongoing sale in SM Megamall that's why we went there. We just shopped at F21. 

That's me! I was telling stories about our El Nido trip!

Deep Fried Spring Rolls (100 php)
Laksa (175 php)
There's nothing special with their spring rolls but I liked it. The serving of Laksa is very big. My friend wasn't able to finish all of it. 


Malaysian Nasi Goreng (145 php)
Aside from Katsudon (my favorite dish), I also have this craving for Nasi Goreng. Their Nasi Goreng is not that tasty though.

Food: 3 out of 5
Ambiance: 2
Service: 1
Value: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment