Saturday, July 14, 2012

Fleur De Lys

Fleur De Lys

Tomas Morato Avenue

I've been dying to eat here!!! Finally, I had a chance... 

Dulce and Gabanana (100.00+ php)
This is their version of banoffee pie. 

It has a chocolate dulce de leche filling and it's topped with whipped cream. I didn't like the crust. If you have a sweet tooth, don't order this one. I still prefer the banoffee pie of Banapple.

"The Next Big Thing" - Warm Chocolate w/ Vanilla Ice Cream (100.00+ php)
My friend ordered this one. It's a chocolate molten lava cake. It is served hot and it melts in your mouth! I love this!

Fleur De Lys offers a wide variety of desserts/ pastries. I'll definitely go back. I want to try their other desserts and dishes. 

Food: 4 out of 5
Ambiance: 4 out of 5
Service: 3 out of 5
Value: 4 our of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment