Saturday, July 14, 2012

Great Ribs @ Tony Roma's

Tony Roma's Restaurant

Glorietta 4

This is located on the Ground Floor of Glorietta 4. It is beside Ascott and the main entrance of the mall. Tony Roma's is world famous for its ribs. My mom stopped by Glorietta so I headed there after work for dinner. 

Ground floor of Tony Roma's. The ambiance is kind of the same with Outback actually. 


Chicken and Rib Combo (875.00)
Half slab rib w/ original sauce and a quarter bbq chicken w/ baked potato and coleslaw as side dishes. 
The serving is big. I ordered rice. I can't eat ribs w/o rice. I'm a Filipino indeed! haha
This is so far the best ribs I have tried here in the Philippines!!! 

Food: 4.5 out of 5
Ambiance: 4 out of 5
Service: 4 out of 4
Value: 3 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment