Saturday, July 21, 2012

Cupcakes by Sonja

Cupcakes by Sonja

Serendra

My office is located in Market Market. I rarely go to BGC and Ayala when I was still in college. I love to hangout in Katipunan, Diliman and Timog/ Tomas Morato area. Katipunan and Diliman? I studied in DLSU but I grew up in UP Village you know. :) 

I have tried the Red Velvet Vixen cupcake once. That's the only cupcake I have tried before I started working in BGC. It's good and I like the cream cheese icing on top.

Choco Cream Pie (100 php) and PB and J (70 php)
My HS friend passed by BGC to have lunch with me. How sweet? haha We headed to Cupcakes by Sonja in Serendra for desserts. It's a small pastry shop. I tried their Choco Cream Pie because the whipped cream on top looks delish. hehe. The chocolate is very rich and luscious. I love the Oreo crust! I think I had tonsillitis after eating this. The PB and J cupcake is topped with peanut butter frosting with jelly. 
Some say that the cupcakes are a bit expensive. Actually, I think the price is okay considering the ingredients. However, it's not the to die for cupcakes. 

Hello there! Visit me again! 

I'll try their other cupcakes next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment