Sunday, July 8, 2012

Moshi Moshi

Moshi Moshi
Katipunan Avenue

I had dinner with my college friend the day I arrived in Manila. I went straight to Katipunan!  We got this deal from Deal Grocer. 

Bento meal - Takoyaki, Chicken Karaage, Beef Misono and Crunchy Shrimp Maki
The serving is huge! I think it can be good for 2 persons. Their Maki is good. The restaurant is located in Regis Center (in front Miriam College). Moshi Moshi offers nice and authentic Japanese dishes at very reasonable price. I didn't expect that it's gonna be that cheap. 

I had to order this Kani Salad. I can't resist ordering Kani Salad when I'm in a Japanese restaurant. 

We had an unlimited yogurt too. The restaurant is also selling different flavors of Kit Kat. But WTH a box of Kit Kat (4 finger) costs 100 php! That's pretty expensive! Good thing the Green Tea Kit Kat was sold out or else I was able to buy one na. I'm a Green Tea addict. 

Food: 3.5 out of 5
Service: 3
Ambiance: 4
Value: 5

No comments:

Post a Comment