Sunday, July 22, 2012

Blacksoup Cafe

Blacksoup Cafe + Artspace

Maginhawa St.

Maginhawa is said to be the home of artsy restaurants. I totally agree! I like the restaurants here in our village. The ambiance is very relaxing. The dishes are awesome and unique! 

You will love the design of the wall. 

Photos/ Artworks are everywhere. It is eye-catching. 

Apartment turned to restaurant


Adoboflakes Pasta (150 php)
I ordered this one because I love adobo. It doesn't taste weird. It has lots of black olives and basil.

Blacksoup Pasta (200 php)
This is the weirdest pasta I have tasted my entire life. It's kinda gross! The color of the pasta is really black. It doesn't look black at the picture because of the flash but it's totally black. This is because of the squid ink. It has squid, nori, shrimp and Japanese mayo. Japanese mayo??? My friend ordered this one and she had leftover. But of course, try this one! It's one of their 'bestsellers'.  

Mango Turon w/ Vanilla Ice Cream (85 php)

Food: 3 out of 5
Ambiance: 5
Service: 3
Value: 3





No comments:

Post a Comment